"I love God. And more than that, He loves me and you. This is what my art is about..."
- from Artist's StatementEveryone's heart gets broken in many ways and at many times, and I'm no exception. But what is exceptional is how much Jesus Christ loves us and how far He has gone (and will go) to heal our hearts! He put my life back together and afterwards began giving me pictures to help others know His healing love...
With art, God has led me to:
• Pray and paint pictures for peoplePrimary media used:
• Share pictures of His heart in exhibitions and presentations
• Make illustrations for teachings and more
• Teach art classes to share His healing for our hearts
• Paint with and cherish children
• Japanese color 'fude-pen' (calligraphy brushes) and water
• Watercolor and watercolor pencils
I grew up near Washington, D.C., and later went to university in southern California before leaving to give my life to Japan in God's love. I currently live in Osaka, Japan.Hobbies and Interests:
• Music (rock, classical, jazz, gospel, Christian worship)
• Books (Dostoevsky, C.S. Lewis, Philip Yancey, etc.)
• Playing drums and guitar (a little)
• Cafés, Culture, People, Baseball, Beer!